Sunday, January 25, 2009

. . . horny, yes, I am . . .




While not properly working, I am deeply feeling my body's urges...
Isn't helping as well as I keep on going in this routine...



. . .

Get naked

  . . .


" This sounds nice

I got a plan we can do it

Just when you want it baby

As long as you want it

Come with me we can do it

Baby

My body is calling out for you bad boy

I get the feeling that I just want to be with ya

Baby, I'm a freak and I don't really give a damn

I'm crazy as a (mother fucker)

Bet that on ya man

If ya like what ya see

And your curiosity

Let your mind roam free

Won't you pay attention please

What I gotta do to get you to want my body?

Quarter past three and ready to leave the party

What ya tryin to do

(I got a plan we can do it just when you want it baby)

What ya tryin to do

(As long as you want it come with me we can do it, baby)

Get naked

Take it off

I'm not ashamed of my beauty you can see what I got

(Shouldn't I freak you out; imagine if I work it out)

If I get on top, (your gonna lose your mind)

The way I put it down boy you know should be up

I understand that you don't got no plan;

and I just want to take your hand;

and I need you to understand;

that I got everything perfect more that you want; if I get it all inside work that body get it all(You Got It)

I just wanna take it off, I just wanna take it off

Baby, take it off "

 







28 years old, single, alone, living alone and no friends. 
horny indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment