Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quick and in a budget


Veggie White pasta (my creation)

250g of pasta
250g of thin sliced mushroom
1 sliced glove of garlic

Boil the pasta for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the saucer pan; chop the mushroom and the garlic.
Put some olive oil in the saucer pan as you wish and when hot, place the garlic and mushroom…
Drain the pasta… if you like, you can mix the pasta and the butter; add the pasta to the other saucer pan containing the garlic and mushroom heated and enjoy.
I did my grocery shopping in Dunnes Store, Swan Shopping Centre, now better than Aldi.
Pasta.38c of € per 500g
500g of mushroom, 99c;
garlic, .79c.
Total: € 2,17

***********************


I woke up and rushed to the Immigration and surprisingly it was quite empty… well, credit crunch is taking its tool indeed. And I didn’t wait much longer. But while waiting, I was out doing some practise on my photos.
And again, surprised, I found out how to do B/W, arrange filters, apertures, different features on this camera that I have already for the past year or so…









But when sorting my visa out, the lady who got me, starts to create problems, asking stupid questions about attendance. “I am sick of this shit, but I need, so I’ll keep my cool”. So on she called her superior, “another queen in the house. Do u want a BJ mate?” and so on, he/she kept asking more and more question.
The noise was unbearable and there was a Nigerian kid running and screaming, around, “can anyone shut this F***** thing up?”
But I stayed calm and on the go. Answering the entire questions with proper English and showing then that I am here to stay.

“Sir, you have to understand that the Irish Government gave you the privilege to work
for 20 hours when studying and 40 hours while on holidays. Do you understand it?”
“Yes you F***** ejiit”, but keeping cool, answering another set of questions…
“Listen man, I can’t answer you if you keep shutting up!” And he apologises to me, tried to picture the situation and from there we got some results.
I ran faster that I could, I got some Subway €1.99 and headed to Bank of Ireland to pay that visa.

Afterwards, lunch break in Trinity College and more photo shoot. It was indeed a nice day and I am glad that I am on my way to sort things out for myself.

And when home, I managed to send out some cvs, talk to my pals and prepare to one more date. It was at Toast and this time, no regrets whatsoever it was a very nice and charming, flirting date. He had two bottles of Millers and I, believe or not, three cups of tea.

So, I decided to come home and I showed him a bit what I do in spare times… he got to know my views and according to D, he liked; a lot.
At home, more tea and a bit of TLC. And believe, it was worth every single bite of that former rugby player. Wow…




I * * * around. The goods are: amazing male body; pointing out the ass, mmm and the arms and legs; he was smiling throughout the entire date, making me feeling very comfortable on my own skin; kept the conversation on all the time; never minded the ciggie break that I had and, honestly, I had 2 drags and left. I wouldn’t make him feel uncomfortable waiting on me while I was having that; “it doesn’t make any sense when the date is going so well.”

And all this huricane of emotions for a simple reason:








Location: Dublin as usual. Trinity college, O’Connell Bridge, Dame St, Dawson St. Stephen Green area.

No comments:

Post a Comment