Saturday, February 14, 2009

The weekend!

the weekend

The best is to come. I can feel it. I managed to get an interview for Monday... so now is rest and enjoy the best of my man. Yes, I also got myself a new beau...He is amazing... I'm falling for him big time.
Now I am, again, in Clodgherhead, watching the rugby Six Nations while he is out buying some food for our Valentine’s Day.
Actually I didn't understand him for the entire week. He fall sick, was moody and me, didn’t get much of the action. And I didn’t show my emotions for the whole week. We weren’t in a good patch. We did have a lot of misunderstood and quite hid and seek moments.

Respective:
Last night, Friday 13th, around 8.34pm he showed off in my place. Well, he just arrived at night surprising me with a bunch of flowers. “Oh, baby, you shouldn’t have”! I really felt loved at that moment. It was so ethereal.
We got some more booze, had a lovely long chat and suddenly we said. And from now on I am out the market. I am so glad that we did talk, cleared the bad vibes and are in this together!
]
Saturday evening, fed, showed in good terms as we will be from now on, because I know that if I am straight forward, speak my mind without fear, we will also avoid a lot of drama; the last thing that we want is drama. Amy Winehouse just sang for us in our valentine’s dinner. That I cooked, with pleasure must ad!

The is one thing that has changed in my past relationship and I’ll have to work it a lot from now on... show my true feelings without been a coward.

And I have no reason to be jealous because he chose me! But, is hard enough to know that before me, another star made his bed where I am dong mine now. It ‘s so confusing and scaring. It makes me feel insecure although i am not that type of guy. But a bad story has changed all of that! Now, is work for better!

Apparently is the Irish TV award today. Some competition is on tonight!

Photos will be uploaded tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to know that things turned out better for you by the end of this week and that you had a nice valentine's eve. Guess what, Winehouse also sang for us here on our evening 'quality time'. Back to Black Deluxe Edition is the best for those moments :)

    Will post something soon :)

    bjo

    ReplyDelete